The First Presbyterian Church of Mount Joy was organized on December 1st, 1839, but began holding services in the Mount Joy vicinity as early as 1746. This church is a thoroughly evangelical church in the historic sense of that word and our basic purposes are to bring people to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, to build them in the Christian faith and life, and to enlarge missionary participation to the extent that all may come to hear of and believe in the Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior.
The energy of the Holy Spirit equips us to reach out joyfully in Jesus' name to meet human needs in the community and the world.
We will nurture people physically and spiritually, showing them the transforming love and grace of Jesus Christ
address: 7 Marietta Avenue
Mount Joy, PA 17552
Weekly Church Service Sunday at 11:00am
Second Chances Hours